Thursday, September 3, 2026

Crunchyroll Anime Binge Part 2: Binge Lesser

So, i got 3 months of Crunchyroll via Amazon Prime again.  The same issues still exist missing dubs/subs, missing episodes, misplaced episodes, etc.  It is getting harder and harder to find and watch some of the back catalog of Crunchyroll, so this time i rewatched several series.  i did finish off a few Spring Season shows (some i was waiting for the season to end to list or forgot).

Weak, arrogant, and obsessed characters (battle junkies, magic junkies, etc) tick me off more and more as time goes by.  i don't want to see the hero MC or his party crying (or being whiny at all).  i am not a fan of "revenge" stories (as they said in Trapped in a Dating Sim - the best revenge is being happy).

Started Summer Season that i might be interested in finishing (some newer episodes are taking a while to put up the subs):

* From Overshadowed to Overpowered
* Hero? Sage? No, I'm an All-works Maid
* Villager of Level 999
* The Frontier Lord Begins with Zero Subjects
* I Became a Legend After My 10-Year Stand
* 100 Girlfriends Who Really (X5) Love You: S3
* Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation: S3
* World's Strongest Rearguard
* Rich Girl Caretaker
* Black Torch
* The Insipid Prince's Furtive Grab for the Throne
* Trapped in a Dating Sim: S2
* The Classroom of a Black Cat and a Witch (Spring 2 cour season)
* Skeleton Knight in Another World: S2
* Clevatess: S2
* Though I Am an Inept Villainess:

Anime Seasons Watched (may be some redundancy with previous post)
1) Easygoing Territory Defense by the Optimist Lord (if dubbed would be interested in)
2) Jack of All Trades, Party of None
3) Jujustu Kaisen: S3
4) Chainsaw Man Movie: Reze Arc (not a season, but still...)
5) Roll Over and Die
6) An Adventurer's Daily Grind at Age 29
7,8) The Beginning After the End: S1, S2
9) MarriageToxin (if dubbed, maybe)
10) An Observation Log of My Fiance Who Calls Herself a Villainess
11) The Strongest Job is Apparently not a Hero or Sage, But an Appraiser (Provisional)
12) The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent
13) The Water Magician
14) I'm Giving the Disgraced Noble I Rescued a Crash Course in Naughtiness
15) I'm a Noble on the Brink of Ruin So I Might as Well Try Mastering Magic
16) Reborn to Master the Blade
17) Dhalia in Bloom
18) The Too Perfect Saint: Tossed Aside by My Fiancé and Sold to Another Kingdom
19) A Nobody's Way Up to Exploration Hero
20) Didn't I Say Not to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life
21) The Villainess is Adored by the Prince of the Neighbor Kingdom
22) Plunderer
23) The Weakest Tamer Began a Journey to Pick Up Trash
24) My One-Hit Kill Sister
25) Daily Life of a Middle-Aged Online Shopper
26) I Want to Escape from Princess Lessons
27) May I Ask for One Final Thing
28) I Shall Survive Using Potions
29) Dark History of the Reincarnated Villainess
30) Bluelock S2 (watched S1 on Netflix)
31) Knights and Magic
32) The Do-Over Damsel Conquers the Dragon Emperor
33) Nina the Starry Bride
34) 7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy
35) Betrothed to My Sister's Ex
36) Island
37) Always a Catch
38) Psychic Princess
39) Vampire Dormitory
40) My Daughter Left the Nest and Became an S-Ranked Adventurer
41) There Was a Cute Girl in the Hero's Party, So I Tried Confessing to Her
42) Bogus Skill Fruitmaster
43) Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear: S2
44) The Gorilla God's Go-to Girl
45) I'm the Evil Lord of the Intergalactic Empire
46) The Brilliant Healer's New Life in the Shadows
47) Sugar Apple Fairy Tale
48) Yu-No: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of This World
49, 50) Girls Bravo: S1, S2
51) Alderamin on the Sky
52) Kakuriyo: Bed and Breakfast for Spirits
53) Sky Wizards Academy
54) The Unwanted Undead Adventurer
55) Skeleton Knight in Another World
56) Magic Maker
57) A Returner's Magic Should Be Special
58) The Master of Ragnarok & Blesser of Einherjar
59) The Maid I Hired Recently Is Mysterious
60) Private Tutor to the Duke's Daughter
61) Pass the Monster Meat Milady
62) The Demon Prince of Momochi House
63) The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady
64) Taisho Otome Faily Tale
65) Dark Moon: The Blood Altar
66) Doctor Elise: The Royal Lady with the Lamp
67) Noble Reincarnation: Born Blessed, So I'll Obtain Ultimate Power
68) Gals Can't Be Kind to Otaku
69) Love is Indivisible by Twins
70) Meiji Tokyo Renka
71) Ayakashi Triangle
72) Medaka Kuriowa is Impervious to My Charms
73) Don't Hurt Me My Healer
74) Welcome to the Outcast's Restaurant
75,76,77) The Duke of Death and His Maid: S1, S2, S3
78) Secrets of the Silent Witch
79) Isuca
80) Osamake: Romcom Where the Childhood Friend Won't Lose
81) I Made Friends with the Second Prettiest Girl in My Class
82) Miss Caretaker of Sunohara-Sou
83) Myriad Colors Phantom World
84) Shinobi No Ittoki
85) The Klutzy Class Monitor and the Girl with the Short Skirt
86) Studio Apartment, Nice Lighting, Angel Included
87) World Break: Aria of Curse for a Holy Swordsman
88) Headhunted to Another World: From Salaryman to Big Four
89, 90, 91) The World God Only Knows: S1, S2, S3
92) I Want to End This Love Game
93) A Playthrough of a Certain Dude's VRMMO Life
94) Darling in the Franxx
95) Unlimited Fafnir
96) Clevatess
97) Seven Knights Revolution: Hero Succession
98) School Days (terrible)
99) Warrior Princess and the Barbaric King
100) The Morose Monokiem: S1
101) Angel Beats: S1
102) Princess Connect Re: Dive
103) I'm in Love with the Villainess: S1
104) Handyman Saito in Another World: S1 (a few episodes missing)
105) RPG Real Estate: S1
106) Life With an Ordinary Guy Who Reincarnated Into a Total Fantasy Knockout
107) Li'l Miss Vampire Can't Suck Right: S1
108) Sweet Reincarnation: S1
109) Campfire Cooking in Another World: S2
110) Ugly Mug Epic Fighter: S1
111) Drugstore In Another World: S1
112, 113) Million Arthur: S1, S2
114) Shachibato! President It's Time for Another Battle: S1
115) Disgaea: S1
116) You Can't Be in a Romcom with Your Childhood Friend: S1
117) Oshi No Ko: S3
118, 119) Tower of Druaga: The Aegis of Uruk: S1, S2
120) Shangri-la Frontier: S2 
121) You and I are Polar Opposites: S1
122) Brother Conflict: S1
123) Demon Slayer: Infinity Castle V1 (movie)
124) Endro: S1
125) Calamity of a Zombie Girl: S1
126) Ragnarok: the Animation: S1
127, 128) I Was Reincarnated as the Third Prince: S1, S2
129) Reborn as a Vending Machine: S3

No comments:

Post a Comment